We do more than just make you look good, we help your business grow.
Get access to all solutions for a low monthly cost that won't drain the budget.
will design deliver & measure creative solutions that boost your earnings
Goals of the Site and Measuring Period
- What are the goals for the measuring period?
- What are the primary objectives that we need identify and capitalize on?
- What is the ROI Goal?
measuring all your web traffic
- How many visits did we receive on the site?
- Where is all your web traffic coming from?
- How long are they staying on your site?
- What is the bounce rate?
- Which pages are the most popular and why?
- How many pages does our customer view? How long on each page?
- How are we doing in relation to the Goal of the site?
- How many leads did we generate?
- What was the visitor loyalty to the site? How many returns did we receive?
- How are we doing on our SEO Strategy? Have we moved up in the ranking?
- How effective is our online advertising? How many clicks did we get?
- How is our Funnel working? Are our customers following the correct funnel?
- What is our bounce rate on the fulfillment of the e-commerce?
- Where is our greatest opportunity for us to improve on our web metrics thus improving the business?
- How many emails did we capture this past measuring period?
- How many social media fans did we capture during this period? Did we reach out to the social media group and thank them? Or engage them with our services? What inbound marketing efforts were developed and implemented during the measuring period? What were the results?
- What is the revenue in relation to the budget? Previous Year? And Forecast?
- How many quotes did you present?
- How many jobs were scheduled during our campaign?
- How is our integrated marketing campaign matching up with revenue results? What is the ROI of the integrated marketing campaign?
- What is the average yield per transaction, per round, per visit, per cover etc…
- Average merchandise dollar per visit?
- What is the customer mix? Discount versus full paying? Special Promotion etc..?
- How much did the integrated promotion generate? What was the residual effect of the increase in traffic? i.e. food and beverage sales, merchandise sales, etc…
- What is our customer service scores? How do they measure against the previously date frame?
- Are there any other outside sources that we need to be aware of that would have impacted the business?
- Utilizing the Web Analytics – what are visitor patterns that we evaluated? How did they compared to the last measuring period and what do we need to do to improve our web metrics?
- What are the actions that we need to place to advance to our Goal of the site?
- What is the timeline for improvement?
- How is our SEO Strategy working? Where are we ranking, do we need to increase / decrease / our SEO networking strategy?
- What online campaigns are needed to improve our performance?
- Organic campaigns
- Pay Per Click Campaign
- Social Media Campaign
- Inbound Marketing Campaign
- E-Mail Marketing Campaign
- What are the offline campaigns that are corresponding with our online efforts?
- What activity / utilization programs are needed? What is the 30/60/90 action plan?
Professional website design shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg. Many of our clients are shell-shocked after finding how much we charge for our services this is probably because the industry is saturated with so many primary donna designers and ad agencies that leave clients feeling as though they could never pay them enough [...]
What does your brochure say about your company? Are you competing against franchises with a multi-million dollar marketing departments that conduct market research on design, focus groups, and customer impact? How do you differenate your business against everyone else? What is the difference between you and a standardized franchise with well defined efficient processes. The [...]
Professional small business pay per click campaign management solutions If you and your team is launching a new company or new product…what is the strategy to get your product to market? Do you have an effective marketing campaign so that when customers are searching for your Like Unlike